Nathan & Wendy - La Crosse, WI

Posted by Jac | | Posted On 20 May 2009 at 9:00 AM

I had the pleasure of shooting Nathan & Wendy's wedding this past Saturday. What a fun couple! The wedding was held in La Crosse, Wisconsin at the Forest Hills Golf Course... enjoy the Sneak Peeks.

I usually don't post guests atleast for the Sneak Peeks, but this is a very, very special guest... my Mother! She was definitely getting her 'dance on' throughout the whole evening.

A beautiful moment between the Bride & Groom





This was just a perfect shot. Two cute, little boys enjoying the passing train on the golf course. Immediately after, one of the boys jumped off the ledge, and I had forgotten how shallow of a jump it was... and screamed running after him to see if he was ok... he was looking up at me as if I were crazy!





Comments:

There are 0 comments for Nathan & Wendy - La Crosse, WI