Juice & Erin - 30May09 - Madison, Wisc.

Posted by Jac | | Posted On 04 June 2009 at 12:21 PM

This is Juice & Erin.
It is their wedding day in Madison.
Look at how Juice and Erin love eachother...

it truly plays out like a fairytale... or a children's book...Beautiful wedding dress detailing...I must say... this is some of the most impressive jumping skills I have had from my groomsmen. Way to go dudes!

This is adorable... They met in High School in Middleton. Juice was on the football team and Erin was the football manager... what a love story! So, of course, we had to go get some shots near their HS football field.






Below is a perfect example of when someone tells me, 'no' I do it anyway... These frames were shot in the Overature and the Madison Art Museum. Both venues told us we could not shoot there because our wedding was not taking place there... egh egh... I don't think so!


Here comes the water-workx... Below is Juice and his mother having their first dance. Why so incredibly special??? Here goes... get ready...
2 years ago, Sam and I had the amazing opportunity to shoot Juice's sister and her then-to-be husband's wedding in Mexico. The whole destination wedding was amazing... except I didn't shoot any of Juice's mother. Why? She had been in a horrible car accident just weeks before the destination wedding and was hospitalized and could not fly to Mexico. To say the least, it was a very emotional and loving wedding day.
How beautiful it was for Sam and I to see Mrs. Reneau and to see how much she enjoyed spending the wedding day with her son, Juice.











Comments:

There are 0 comments for Juice & Erin - 30May09 - Madison, Wisc.