Marcus&Brooke - Botanical Gardens - 24July09

Posted by Jac | | Posted On 28 July 2009 at 1:56 PM

Let's see...


Last week's wedding: Soccer players


This week's wedding: Basketball Players


Have I turned into an Athlete Wedding photographer? haha ... I am totally digging the athletes... they are always totally up for anything, which is so awesome... (I almost wrote, 'wicked awesome'... is that word still 'in' or is it sooooo Boston 2008?)


I had so much fun shooting Marcus & Brooke's wedding last weekend at the Botanical Gardens. They are such fun people!!!


Enjoy the Sneak Peeks...


Shoes. Shoes. Shoes. I love me my shoe shots...


So funny... one of the groomsmen taking a power nap before the ceremony. Too much fun the night before? Or just resting up for an incredibly fun evening?

Awww... love.

Awww... love even more. Caught this cute moment of the two of them with their son, Brendon. Brendon was suppose to be the ringbearer and come down the aisle in a cute lil' wagon..... he was not feeling the wagon portion of the ceremony & the nanny ended up carrying him down... super cute!
OK... so I am working with Basketball players... so I thought this was just perfect! The guys were giving me a hard time about how they needed to do all this stretching before this shot... blah... blah... I won... and look how amazing... I loved you guys! You rocked! :)

Comments:

There are 1 comments for Marcus&Brooke - Botanical Gardens - 24July09